But, don't feel bad for me, my friends. Like Donna Summer, I will survive.
Recovering Leo and Blogostar David Armano, the Shoutiest Foodie, Katie Chatfield, and the Behemoth Viking, Tim Jackson threw their viral grenades my way, obliging me to give you 5 things that you probably didn't know about me, and then tossing the grenade like a hot potato to five more unsuspecting bloggers.
1. I was once on Judge Judy. Long story short, I won. And got hushed repeatedly in the process by the queen of the court herself. It was awesome.
2. I was the president of my fraternity in college. Unfortunately, I don't remember most of it, I was busy nursing a hangover most of the time.
3. I play bass, once had dreams of rockstardom, then booked bands in college to fill the void. Now, it and my guitar just make me look cool when girls come over.
4. My father is also in advertising. I refer to him regularly as "the man."
5. I played soccer from age five to 15, when I decided to rebel against everything, except of course, rebellion.
So, that's it, now you know me that much better. And, of course, I'll pass the baton to:
And, many, many others....